If you are a school recorder or advisor, you may order many of the Registrar forms you use on a regular basis by completing the form below.

Please complete the required information below:

(40 characters maximum)
Dept TelephoneDept AddressDate Needed
(Building and Room Number)(MM/DD/YYYY)

To receive the official forms listed below, enter the desired quantity in the box provided to the right of the form name. If the form you need is not listed, type the form number and name in the box provided, then enter the quantity in the box to the right.

An asterisk (*) after the form name indicates that it is available on the Web.

Form Number and NameQuantity
R088 - Indiana University Special Credit - Bloomington
R089 - Removal of I or R Grade
R105 - Graduate Credit Transfer Report
R528 - Incomplete "I" Grade Report
R543 - Application for Pass/Fail Option
R752 - Late Registration Form
R753 - Quick Admit - Special Registration
R756 - Permanent or Local Address Change Card (Campus Mail)
R869 - Change of Repeat Code Request

Additional Comments/Instructions:


If you have any questions about ordering forms, please call the Office of the Registrar at 855-9347, or e-mail us at REGR-Forms@exchange.ucs.indiana.edu.