Final grades are submitted electronically from any computer connected to the Internet. Select the option below that is the most convenient for you to read detailed instructions on submitting your grades.
When are final grades due?
Final grades for full-term classes are due by 8:00 p.m. on the fourth day following the last class meeting or final exam, by action of the Bloomington Faculty Council. Your cooperation in observing the deadline is essential to the production of final grade reports for students and offices on campus.
Grade rosters for sessions ending earlier in the term are available by the last day of the session. For these sessions, we notify students of their grades five days after the end of that session.
How and when can students view their grades?
- Grades should not be publicly displayed using a student's personally identifiable information, such as name, social security number, or student identification number. See our page on Posting Grades for more information.
- Students can view their grades online by logging into the Student Center via One.IU . Under Academics (the top blue bar), click the My Academics & Grades link, then click the View Grades link under the Term Information section.
- Grades will be available to students the day after they are submitted.
Where to go for help:
- IU network name, password, or One.IU questions:
To receive personal assistance with your IU network name and/or password, or for One.IU questions, contact the UITS Support Center at (812) 855-6789 or send e-mail to email@example.com.
- Roster or final grade entry questions:
For roster questions or questions about final grade entry contact the Office of the Registrar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at (812) 855-6758.
- Additional Service Hours:
To better assist you, the Office of the Registrar will have additional hours of support specifically for final grade issues/questions.
Weekend support is offered for major terms:
Fall and Spring 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday after Final Examination Week by email (email@example.com)
- Knowledge Base:
For a Knowledge Base article about entering grades in the Faculty Center via One.IU, see As an instructor, how can I use the Faculty Center to enter grades into my class roster?
For loading grades through Canvas, see Loading final grades from Canvas into the SIS Grade Roster.