Maintaining the integrity of the academic record is one of the primary missions of the Office of the Registrar. The two most obvious outcomes of this mission are the registration process and facilitating final course grades, but between those two events, there occurs a wide range of activities aimed at preserving the accuracy of the enrollment record.
In this section, you can find information to help you...
- Manage the students enrolled in your classes or trying to be enrolled via eDrop/eAdd.
- Understand how the waitlist system works.
- Know the range of valid grade values at IU, and the circumstances when you can use them.
- Enter your course grades at the end of your class, and then make changes or updates later.
- Learn what Early Evaluations are all about.
- Get a handle on the attendance verification (formerly Enrollment Verification) process and the Student Engagement Roster.