The Office of the Registrar publishes a number of reports which are made available to the campus community for operational planning and internal use purposes. These include:
- Course and Section Enrollments »
Student enrollment in classes for each term beginning with Fall 1996.
- Grade Distribution Reports »
Summary view of grades awarded by course for a selected term beginning Fall 1994.
Note: The following reports, which have historically been made available from the Office of the Registrar, are no longer being produced. Reports from previous semesters are available on this site for research and comparison purposes. The list of deprecated reports includes:
- Bloomington Historical Enrollment and Credit Hour Summary »
Enrollment highlights for the most recent fall term presented in PDF format.
- Enrollment Report »
An annual data digest published in the fall with a spring and summer update beginning with Fall 2002.
- Comparative Enrollment & Credit Hour Data »
Comparative report for this year and last year beginning with Fall 2006 in PDF format.
- Student Persistence Profile »
View of student enrollment patterns for Fall-to-Fall (one year) and Fall–to-Spring (one term) comparisons beginning with Fall 2008.
Additional Reports for IU Staff
Additional reports are available to IU staff members by obtaining access to the Indiana University Information Environment (IUIE). Access questions may be directed to your Access Coordinator or you may contact the Student Records Access Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Training and documentation information for the IUIE can be found on our IUIE Training Resources page.
For university-wide data and information, information for research, and data for reports being distributed externally from the university, please visit University Institutional Research and Reporting.
External Reporting Resources
Here are some of our favorite sites outside of IU for educational reporting:
- American Educational Research Association
- Association of American Universities (AAU)
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- College Board
- Indiana Commission for Higher Education
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- MHEC Midwest Postsecondary Education Resource Library (PERL)
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- National Survey of Student Engagement
- Society for College and University Planning
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Bureau of the Census